Saturday, August 11, 2007

Give me answers, get me through

Hello Earthlings! Finally, a real entry from me :D
Heh, I dont mean that the previous entries are fake!
Hm. Contradicttttttt.

K, since it is 12 plus now, Saturday. I shall say,
went out on Friday, a school holiday!
Sister & I went to bestie's house first at noon.


With a handbag?! Unbelieveable.






ME & SISTER.

Reached her house. Played with Snowy while she go get changed.
Snowy so cuteeeee!




LOVELOVE :D


"Dont bite me lah."


"Im going to beat you okay!"


"Grrr, dont play tricks with me yo."

Wah lao thats so lame lah. Ha ha.
But seriously, half of it is true k (x


BESTIE & ME.

We were supposed to meet Mr Methias to do the class jersey.
For both 4/6 & 5/1 next year.
So Mr Methias called, he picked us up & went to Queensway.





Reached there. Took quite awhile to find that shop.
Tsk, why Queensway sooo bigggggg!




Choosing font.



4/6! The front view of the class jersey looks like this.


The orange colour should be darker :D


Queensway.

After choosing the fonts, colours & all,
went for lunch at the second floor MacDonalds.
We were famished! \:


:D :D


:D :D

Went to the toilet & camwhoreeeeee! Yeah.
Took alot of pictures seriously. But will not upload them all.
:D


HEH.

Bussed to Bugis village in bus 51. A long journey.


Whats up with your eyeballs yo.


Haheho. Love her!

Met up with Yilian, then we went shoppingggg!


:D :D

K, did not take any pictures while we were shopping. LOL.
Bought 1 purple top & a black shorts. & some other stuffs too.
Then we went for dinner, bought at some roadside.


I like fried golden mushrooms :D :D


DINNER?! =\


BUGISSSSSS.

Homed at about 9 plus. Yep.


I love ASG.

Feeling very shagged out now. I need sleep!
Ha ha okay. A very long entry already hor k.
Nothing much already. A stressful week coming next week.
Tskkkkk.

Goodnight fellow Earthlings!

No comments: